Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
HBOT uses oxygen in a pressurized chamber to bring increased oxygen to your blood vessels and tissues, supporting the body in healing itself.
Primary Benefits of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy:
- Anti-inflammatory (Decreases acute and chronic inflammation)
- Reduces inflammation in the brain and nervous system
- Improves mitochondrial function (Improves your energy)
- Supports the microbiome (Supports and feeds healthy microbes, eliminates pathogens)
- Improves immune function
- Oxygenates the brain improving cognitive function
- Supports individuals with autoimmune conditions
- Improves the function of healthy cells in cancer patients
- Enhances recovery from concussions and head injuries
- Releases and mobilizes stem cells (Supports individuals who obtain stem cell therapy)
We use a soft chamber that goes up to 1.3 ATA (atmospheres) with an increase of a dose through an oxygen concentrator, which is 94% oxygen delivered through a mask. The treatment is relaxing. You sit in a comfortable chair breathing normally in a pressurized chamber. We support you as the pressure increases and in the end as the pressure returns to normal. The most common complication of HBOT is middle ear barotrauma (inability to clear your ears). We spend considerable time teaching you how to clear your ears.